Monday, September 28, 2026

Sunday Review Time


 Hello my Dark & Different readers. Happpy Monay, So what are you reading today? Or what are you going to read in October? Today I have a review for you that not a dark or Different romance it's just a good one. one that I think you will enjoy. The book is called Rhapsodic By Laura Thalassa. this story is so sweet and simple. its a slow burn romance. It was a very good story and I usually don't read these kinds oof stories . you know me I like them Dark, Different , usual and very very crazy. Anyway here are my thoughts on this book. https://open.spotify.com/show/4R3qDVWD4MktYWEIifYAfC 

If you have read the book share your thoughts with me about it. Love to hear what you think. Also, if you have dark & different romance books you would like me to read and review you know where to find me.

                                              Happy Dark & Different Reading.                                                                                 https://www.pangobooks.com/bookstore/ahillsbookcart738402

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday Review Time

 Hello my Dark & Different readers. Happpy Monay, So what are you reading today? Or what are you going to read in October? Today I have ...