Thursday, May 16, 2024

Not Interested


                                      Hello My Dark* Different Readers

Today we are talking about the book Prist by Sierra Simone that was a best seller on Tick-Tock it also had good reviews on Amazon. Well I tried to read this book and I failed. First the story is about a priest named Tyler and a women named Poppy. The priest resides over a small church is small town U.S. A where he comes in contact with a beautiful women name Poppy. Mind you this Prist is only 28-29 years old and he started to have feelings for her. He has inner battles of what's right and wrong regarding his thoughts and emotions because he's a priest and took the vow of celibacy. this book reminded me of the movie the Thorn birds almost had that same kind of theme. Anyway, I got maybe to chapter 5 or 6 and just couldn't read it anymore. Not because the relationship with the Prist and Poppy. I have read another book II will share with you along the same lines as this one.  It was much better read than this one.( my own personal opinion of course) I just couldn't get into the charterers like I normally do. Not saying the books not good it's dark, erotic, forbidden but just not my cup of tea. If you have read the book share your thoughts on it. I could be missing out on something good that would make me give it another chance. 

                                             Happy Dark *Different Reading

                                   https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment

This One Got Me

   Hello, My Dark & Different Readers. This book got me, and I will tell you why. Right here                                          ...