Sunday, May 26, 2024

Review Time


  Hello My Dark & Different Readers. Today I am reviewing My Minotuar Husband by Lyone Riley. This book is what you would call a different kind of love story. It's funny, cute and you can say the partners in this one are way different then what we would expect our partner to look like. Here's my review and thoughts on this book

Warning if you are against monster, bedroom toys, actives that are not what you call normal then don't read this book but for all you other Dark & Different readers this one for you.

                       https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/r-hill1

                                                       Happy Dark & Different Reading

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

This One Got Me

   Hello, My Dark & Different Readers. This book got me, and I will tell you why. Right here                                          ...