Sunday, July 14, 2024

Just Not Me


                                                            Hello My Dark & Different Readers

Happy Sunday. I wanted to know if you have read this book Butcher & Blackbird by Brynne Weaver? I waited on this book for a month to get it from the library. The reviews were so high on it. When I got It I couldn't read it. It was not holding my interest. The story is about two serial killers  Sloane & Rowan who kill other serial killers almost like a Dexter sort of thing.  They have a yearly contest to see who can hunt down a certain serial killer that was chosen for them.  Needless to say that they both have feeling for each other and it takes a while for them to show it. It was just too sappy for me and the killing that they did was not that interesting. So I had to return the book couldn't get pass chapter 10 in this one. I could be wrong about this book. So if you read it let me know your thoughts.  I might give it another chance later on. 

                                             Happy Dark & Different Reading 

                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57  

No comments:

Post a Comment

This One Got Me

   Hello, My Dark & Different Readers. This book got me, and I will tell you why. Right here                                          ...