Monday, July 8, 2024

Monster Romance Or Stalker?


                                                   
                                            Hello My Dark & Different Readers

Happy Dark & Different July. Well, here's my question to you if you had to choose which  do you prefer reading a dark stalker romance book or a monster love story? I prefer the monster love story because with monsters you never know what you're getting in the bedroom department . With Staker romance it's basically about over dominant males that are on the crazy side. But the bedroom stuff is basically all the same give or take a few things. With a monster romance it's like you never know what 's going to happen and how they are going to interact because they are so very different.  I like reading both  but my interest really is in the dark monster stuff. It's just different to me what do you think? 
 
                                            Happy Dark & Different Reading
                                    https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This One Got Me

   Hello, My Dark & Different Readers. This book got me, and I will tell you why. Right here                                          ...